The numerous possible combinations within the push button series results in an almost infinite variety of solutions for TSL-ESCHA customers. TSL push buttons can be found everywhere on buses, streetcars, subways or high-speed trains. Whether on the exterior, interior or in the lavatories.
A door opening push button must function just as reliably under conditions of extreme heat with dust as in case of high humidity or icy temperatures. TSL-ESCHA takes passenger comfort as seriously as it does functional reliability. Our push buttons meet the relevant standards and, with a few exceptions, can be supplied in TSI-PRM compliant versions.
The TSL push button series puts priority on the following:
- Intuitive operation and clear recognition, even for passengers with limited capabilities, thanks to touch surfaces and acoustic signals
- Designed for railway applications and accordingly conceived for harsh environments
- Developed to meet the market requirements of transport companies and the expectations of their passengers
- Quick, easy and versatile mounting
- Also available in smaller quantities